Holiday Peppermint Mix - This recipe is just about as simple as you can get when it comes to Christmas confections. It makes a large batch which is perfect for holiday parties, cookie exchanges, or to package up and gives as holiday treats.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 cups
- 2.5 cups white chocolate melts
- 8 cups Food Club Corn Squares Toasted Cereal
- 1 cup Food Club Confectioners Sugar
- 1 cup Food Club Peppermint Twists, crushed
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat white chocolate melts in 15 second intervals stirring, until melted and smooth.
- Add corn squares to a large bowl and pour melted white chocolate over top. With a rubber spatula, gently stir until cereal is coated.
- Combine confectioners sugar and crushed peppermint twists in a large paper or plastic bag then add chocolate covered corn squares. Gently shake until coated.
- Pour holiday peppermint mix onto a large sheet pan to cool then store in an airtight container for up to tow weeks.
Options: Try using dark chocolate melts or Food Club Chocolate Chips in place of the white chocolate melts.